confirming one God, one faith, one baptism one way for all Jew or Gentile Eph 4:5.
1) Joh 14:6 “Jesus saith unto him, I am THE way, the truth, and the life”: NOT “A” way, i.e. one of many. One for Jew one for Gentile. Rom 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; Rom 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: Act 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons: Act 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him. Joh 11:51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
(descendants of Jacob/Israel)
Joh 11:52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad. (Not only of Abraham).
2) Group translated as “Greek(s)” same as translated “Gentile(s)” [meaning unbelieving nation] and the Godly of that group do the same as the Godly in the descendants of Israel group. Joh 12:20 And there were certain Greeks among them that came up to worship at the feast (the Passover of 12:1, 12). Joh 4:45 Then when he was come into Galilee, the Galilaeans received him, having seen all the things that he did at Jerusalem at the feast: for they also went unto the feast. Act 13:42 And when the Jews were gone out of the synagogue, the Gentiles besought that these words might be preached to them the next sabbath. God’s people keep all his ways & holy days. See Acts 20:4-6 where Gentiles kept feast with Paul. The days of Unleavened bread still being observed as to why it is mentioned. Their last day in that area happened to be the first of the week and for that reason they were having a departing meal together (v7).
3) One is not a Jew or Gentile by birth; but by nature. Not by circumcision; but by keeping the way of God. Rom 2:26 Therefore if the uncircumcision keep the righteousness of the law, shall not his uncircumcision be counted for circumcision? Rom 2:27 And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law? Gal 6:15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. Col 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all. 1Co 7:19 circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.
4) Keepings God’s commandments and the faith of His son must be in your nature acquired through a new life, birth, transformation of your mind to produce the way of life in your actions. Rom 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove (in your actions) what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Gal 2:15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law.
5) Those not keeping God’s and His son’s ways are not of them but of satn. 1Jo 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. Gal 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. Joh 8:39 ... Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. Gen 26:5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws. Joh 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God. Have fallen for satn’s false “Christian” deceit that God’s laws (Torah = instructions) have been nailed to the cross!!!
6) Lastly, for the SDA’s “Joh 10:22 And it was at Jerusalem the feast of the dedication, and it was winter”. Ask any knowledgeable Jew or proper theologian what this feast is and why it was kept and they would confirm it is the rededication of the Temple after Antiochus IV defiled it. See Eze 43:13-27. Nothing to do with 1844. Jesus was keeping it as a past event not one to come. Same as why Jews keep feast of Purim, for the events of Esther.
So the point is, why are Jews worshipping on Saturdays and Christians on Sundays? Which one did the people of the bible do and which one did Emperor Constantine institute by a man made law of 321 A.D? Have it enforced by the Church of Rome (Roman Catholic church) from whom today’s Protestant denominations inherited it together with the false theology that it came from the Bible? Why are God’s other holy days of Leviticus 23 not kept but the pagan ones to pagan gods as Ishtar to kept i.e. as Easter, Christmas etc and told they are related to God’s saving son? Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, Have you chosen to follow satn’s lies over God’s truths? Rom 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?
God forbid. How does grace, faith or Christ affect the law?
Rom 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law Jam 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? [NO!] Jam 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
Rom 6:2 God forbid.. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Rom 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. Rom 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Rom 7:12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. Rom 7:13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people (Israel, the Jews) ? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Gal 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin (transgression of the law)? God forbid. Gal 3:21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid:
Act 13:26 Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent. Act 13:27 For they that dwell at Jerusalem, and their rulers, because they knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets which are read every sabbath day. Act 15:19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:
Act 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood. Act 15:21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every Sabbath day.