Study on the name on which to call for salvation and whether it matters. See 2king 1:2 note and Mat 10:25; 12:24. Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. The mere fact Yahweh and Yahoshua’s names has been changed from what WE KNOW IS THE ORIGINAL NAMES should cause suspicion and concern. Yahshua said be careful you are not deceived (Luk 21:8) offering your things you intend to me by pronouncing another name / sound from your lips. These are just a sample of scriptures that show the heathens (ungodly and worshippers of satn through other false assumed gods) called their deities lord. Why would Yahweh want to be one of many even with a capital "L"? What association has light with dark, truth with lie Yahweh with lords?
Jdg 2:3 Wherefore I also said, I will not drive them out from before you; but they shall be as thorns in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you. Jdg 8:33 And it came to pass, as soon as Gideon was dead, that the children of Israel turned again, and went a whoring after Baalim, (plural for lords) and made Baalberith their god. Jdg 9:4 And they gave him threescore and ten pieces of silver out of the house of Baalberith (lord berith), wherewith Abimelech hired vain and light persons, which followed him.
Jdg 9:46 And when all the men of the tower of Shechem heard that, they entered into an hold of the house of the god Berith.
Jdg 10:6 And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the LORD, and served Baalim, and Ashtaroth, and the gods of Syria, and the gods of Zidon, and the gods of Moab, and the gods of the children of Ammon, and the gods of the Philistines, and forsook the LORD (changed from actual name Yahweh), and served not him.
Jdg 10:10 And the children of Israel cried unto the LORD (YHWH), saying, We have sinned against thee, both because we have forsaken our God, and also served Baalim. (lords). Jdg 10:14 Go and cry unto the gods which ye have chosen; let them deliver you in the time of your tribulation.
Within a Hebraic context, names are not given randomly; rather, they are chosen purposefully to demonstrate something about the person’s character, calling or destiny. God Himself seemed to set this trend when He named the first man Adam (אדם). In fact, this is also the name He gave for all of humankind!
“Then the LORD God formed man [adam] from the dust of the ground [adama], and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.” (Genesis 2:7).
This name, Adam ( אדם), is directly related to the Hebrew word adama (אדמה), which means ground, earth, or even dirt (soil)! This name indicates something about the nature of Adam and all humankind, and the relationship with the earth itself. The name Adam is also related to the Hebrew word adom, which means red. This perhaps symbolizes the life-giving blood flowing through mankind.
The Book of Leviticus in the Torah accurately identifies that this precious red substance gives the body life, and also states that it makes atonement on the altar for sin (Leviticus 17:11).
Note Abram and sarai similar to Abraham and Sarah, yet Yahweh changed their names to specific different sound. Note Gen 13:4 “name of the Lord” not the lord.
The same translated word “Lord” in our bibles is used for two different Hebrew words. The main one is the name of God, Yahweh and the other for “master”. The Hebrew numerical for Yahweh being H3068 and for master H113. We find examples of the latter in Gen 23:15 and Gen 18:12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also? Also Psa 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. Which translates as Yahweh said unto my master…
Yahovah [which means “Yahovah saves or Yahovah is salvation. In Greek it is translated as “Jesus” because that was the name of their god that saves]. Jesus is not another name for Yahoshua whether by translation or transliteration as some people teach.
So how did Yahshua get changed to Jesus? Though I have heard arguments for the "change" via language "translation" or "trans-literation", I am presently of the opinion neither are correct; but a more sinister deception awaits your discovery. In short, translations and trans-literation generally apply to items such as "house" in English, which for the same item is translated as "casa" in spanish; "maison" in french; "byet" (one of many used) in Hebrew etc. Even though it is written בית , The pronunciation of the Hebrew letters which an English foreigner may be unable to read would still be the same as if said in Hebrew, only simply spelt "bahyith".
A "man" becomes "hombre" in spanish; "homme" in French and "eesh" (one of many used) in Hebrew (Adam = mankind, Adamah = earth, or ground from where man came). However, the name of things do not change in translation, except possibly in spelling to aid same pronunciation. It would remain called, for example, Microsoft’s house, casa or maison. Same for a person's name. Bill Gates, Abraham Lincoln or President Bush. He, the person, does not become el presidente Arbusto (translation of bush in Spanish) nor Buisson (in French) le président Buisson. He remains le président Bush of America. I could give a convincing list of all famous people whose names have remained the same in spelling and pronunciation as David Beckham, Bruce Lee, Roger Federerer or Rafael Nadal of tennis. Simply watch a foreign film with english subtitles and listen to English names spoken and printed.
If you read for example Ezra 2:8-10 you will see the names remain as pronounced in Hebrew. Ezr 2:8 The children of Zattu,2240 Ezr 2:9 The children of Zaccai,2140 Ezr 2:10 The children of Bani,1137. According to Strong's concordance Zattu H2240 זתּוּא zattû' zat-too' Of uncertain derivation; Zattu, an Israelite: - Zattu.
H2140 זכּי zakkay, zak-kah'ee, From H2141; pure; Zakkai, an Israelite: - Zaccai. H1137 בּני bânîy baw-nee' From H1129; built; Bani, the name of five Israelites: - Bani.
Note the name or sound carries over in the translation and that they have certain meanings. Hebrew names carry specific meanings as names do in many languages. The sound of Yahweh and Yahshua also carries certain meanings whether deliverer, saviour, merciful etc. i.e Yahshua translates into “Yah is our saviour” (among other things). This cannot be said of the sound “Jesus”. The sound “baal” i.e in
Judge 6:25 “And it came to pass the same night, that the LORD said unto him, Take thy father's young bullock, even the second bullock of seven years old, and throw down the altar of Baal1168” retains the same or similar pronunciation in Hebrew, Greek and English H1168 בּעל ba‛al bah'-al; Baal, a Phoenician deity: - Baal, [plural] Baalim. G896 Βάαλ Baal bah'-al Of Hebrew origin [H1168]; Baal, a Phaenician deity (used as a symbol of idolatry): - Baal.
Within the name or sound goes the spirit of the god to whom it is associated (see Dan 1:7 and 4:8-9 Dan 4:8 But at the last Daniel came in before me, whose name was Belteshazzar, according to the name of my god, and in whom is the spirit of the holy gods: Dan 4:9 O Belteshazzar, master of the magicians, because I know that the spirit of the holy gods is in thee.
I constantly hear foreigners speaking in their language then insert an English name of a person or item as "electricity" or brand name as "Black and Decker" or place to meet as "Manhattan station". God wants us to call the sound of His and His son's name. Yahweh and Yahshua not change the sound by translating or trans-literating it into another sound. As for the argument that even those who call the name spell or pronounce it differently; i.e Yahweh, Yawveh, Yeshua, Yahshua or similar, that is minor. It is common when trying to recreate a certain sound of another language to spell it different. Even English sounding names are spelt differently. Their, there, Rihana, Ryhana, Reece, Reice, Reese, Jonathan, Johnathan etc. The correct sound is more important than the spelling. One learns to spell according to the sound. I have seen dictionaries which have a different spelling of a word next to it to aid pronunciation as consonant and “kon sonant”.
Even the names of coins remain as the American cent, dollar, English penny or pounds, European Euro etc. In the Bible this is also true of the gerah and shekel. We have not changed their name of equivalent when translating the text (Ex 30:13; Lev27:25; Num 3:47; Eze 45:12). I could give numerous examples of names of things that remain the same when pronounced in other languages as Bourgogne wine or Mahjong the Chinese board game. Or martial art names of techniques.
Imagine two strangers meeting and not speaking each other’s language. Each points to themselves and recites their name “Robinson Crusoe” or “Tarzan”. That name sticks and does not get translated. However, “Transliteration is not concerned with representing the phonemics of the original: it only tries to represent the characters accurately”.
The deceiver has tried to destroy God's people and the calling of God's name over history. He uses whatever ploy he can like a roaring lion out to catch and devour. People die from lack of knowledge and it is not Yahweh’s wish for anyone of His created to perish. The thief comes to steal and destroy. The devil does it as roaring lion out to devour by any means possible. He is more subtle than you can imagine. Coming as angel of light and sending ministers of the apparent same. We must worship Yahweh in spirit and TRUTH.
“Transliteration” may be one of his seemingly harmless logical methods. Do not let him win in your life. Lord, god, etc are titles not names [1Co 8:5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)] Num 21:28 For there is a fire gone out of Heshbon, a flame from the city of Sihon: it hath consumed Ar of Moab, and the lords of the high places of Arnon. Baal (lord)was simply the prefix to the lord’s name as Mr and Mrs. Num 25:2 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods. Num 25:3 And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel. Num 25:18 For they vex you with their wiles, wherewith they have beguiled you in the matter of Peor. Jer 2:23 How canst thou say, I am not polluted, I have not gone after Baalim (lords)?
Point 1) "Baal" translates as "Lord" in English. Here is the short explanation using Num 22:41 as example you should note the original Hebrew word has a numerical identification of 1168.
Num 22:41 And it came to pass on the morrow, that Balak took Balaam, and brought him up into the high places of Baal,1168 that thence, he might see the utmost part of the people.
using Strongs concordance via e-sword we get H1168 בּעל ba‛al bah'-al The same as H1167; Baal, a Phoenician deity: - Baal, [plural] Baalim.
H1167 בּעל ba‛al bah'-al a master; hence a husband, or (figuratively) owner (often used with another noun in modifications of this latter sense: - captain, chief man, + confederate, + have to do, + dreamer, those to whom it is due, those that are given to it, great, he that hath it, have, husband, lord, man, + married, master, person. (i.e. one in authority). However, when referring to a deity H1168 is used and when non deity as the other words (captain, man, husband etc, H1167 is used).
Hos 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali. Hos 2:17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name. Baali is term for Lord i.e. one of many. Ishi refers to specific individual. Hence Yahweh is saying He is not of the “Lord” hierarchy; but a one and only individual with no similarity.
These were used for satn and false gods so by replacing Yahweh's or Yahshua’s name with Lord, Christians may well be being deceived to pronounce and proclaim satn as their Lord. “for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?” Answer should be none as a little leaven corrupts the whole lump.I have heard of a group teaching that because Israel were calling YHWH God Baali, that it (Baali) is another name for YaHWeh etc. Their claimed evidence is the reference in Strong’s concordance and word “symbolical” which states: “H1180 בַּעֲלִי ba‛ălı̂y, bah-al-ee', From H1167 with pronominal suffix; my master; Baali, a symbolical name of Jehovah: - Baali”. “symbolical” name of something, does not mean what people use as the symbol is a replacement of the actual. Strong’s is saying the people use to call the real YHWH God, Lord. As bibles and many Christians do today. “Jehovah” in Strong’s sentence is only to refer to whom they used the “lord” name. If I call Bruce Lee either of “master / teacher / lord” and Strong’s states: “master / teacher / lord, a symbolical name for Bruce Lee” it is only to identify the individual not state Bruce Lee’s name was rightly changed.
Satn and his agents have changed Hebrew names in the past to prevent them being pronounced. Symbols and names are signs of belonging or association. Daniel and his friends were renamed by a pagan king as was Joseph; and those in 2King 23:34; 24:17. Why? The pagan kings did not say it is only a name, any name would do. Yet Daniel did not call his friends by their pagan names (Dan 2:17). In numerous places example of Jewish name changed can be seen. One other being Esther 2:7. Her name was changed from Hadassah to Esther meaning “star” or connected with the Babylonian goddess Ishtar. International advertising agencies know that products may have to have different names for different markets, cultures or countries as a sound or name in one language may be offensive etc in another. Sales could either be affected positively or negatively. I knew of some examples in the car industry; but cannot recall them so using toothpaste as an example. Branding it “mud” may mean something positive in one language; but not in English. Unless one speaks the language they, through ignorance, would not understand the significance of the name sound. Ephesians 6:12 we fight not against flesh and blood; but spiritual wickedness. We need to be vigilant of our ignorance of certain things.
Act 4:10 &12 “by the name Yahoshua the Messiah of Nazareth” & “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved”. See Mat 1:21 for original name (via concordance). Many think because they are receiving favour that 1) It must be from Yahweh 2) It is because they are calling on the correct name. I have written elsewhere on how the deceiver can give apparent gifts. Did he not offer Yeshua the kingdoms of the world if He bowed down and worshipped him? The deceiver’s gifts or rewards could be to keep us from moving on believing we are doing right. Secondly, the Bible talks of Yahweh blessing the good and the bad. In His mercy it could be not for our righteousness; but His mercy. To sustain us until we come to the true knowledge of Him and His son. In one’s ignorance they may be worshipping The God Yahweh, though in a way UNKNOWN to Him. In their desiring spirit; but not in truth. Act 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Act 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world.
The French and Italian languages are nice sounding to some women as is English to Americans.
1 cor 14:7 everything has significant sound. Psalm 113:1 says praise the name of Yah. As does psalm 68:4 and Exodus 6:3 confirm His name is Yah or Yahoveh. We are told to call on His name i.e in Zec 13:9 …they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
The deceiver believes everyone has their price. Even God’s son to whom he offered all the kingdoms of the earth. Yahshua who replied “it is written, man shall not live by bread alone, but every word out of God’s mouth. Did “Lord” really come out of Yahweh’s mouth? All the evidence proved otherwise. All scripture of God is given for … “Lord or Jesus” is not from YHWH God. Again all evidence proves it is from man. Every place where the name of God was written in the scriptures, “Lord” has been substituted by the original Catholic church. About 7,000 times. Are you to obey God or man? We are warned NOT to use your own eyes or reasoning as God’s ways are far above ours.
Yahshua said to the lady at the well she knew not who she worshipped, for salvation was of the Jews and the names they (THE MESSIANIC JEWS) use is Yahweh and YAhshua. Do you really know without a doubt who Greek Jesus is or are you going on hearsay, tradition, erroneous theology?
1) Yahweh nor Yahshua (who are one and the same, see end for scriptures) are not a “Lord” even “a” god of which there are many. He /They are “The” One and Only God and beside Him is no other. He is not in a hierarchy of lord’s or gods.
2) Pro 1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
Pro 1:24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
Pro 1:25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
Pro 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
Pro 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Pro 1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: Pro 1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:
3) Some say it is about relationship not sematics. WRONG. A comma in the wrong place changes the whole meaning as. “I say to you today (COMMA), you shall be with me in paradise. Compared to “I say to you (COMMA), today you shall be with me in paradise”. With the first, what was said, was said today; but the comma separted the time of the saying from the tim eof the accomplishment of what was said. The latter states the action of being in heaven would happen that day. It did not happen that day as Yahshus did not ascend for another 40 or so days.
Yahshua said not one “jot” (the smallest particle) will be removed from the Law.
4) How does one translate the Hebrew name “Yahoshua” into English? Yah is my saviour. How does one “transliterate it? Simply by using English language alphabet symbols rather than the Hebrew alphabet ones; but the sound and pronunciation carries over. Hence “Yahoshua” spelt in English NOT Jesus. In 1Cor 16:22; Eph 6:21; Col 4:7, foreign words have been maintained in the English sentence, so why could not the actual name of God and His son? 1Co 16:22 If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha. Eph 6:21 But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things: Col 4:7 All my state shall Tychicus declare unto you, who is a beloved brother, and a faithful minister and fellowservant in the Lord:
5) Some say Yah’s son has many names. When examined they agree these are attributes not names. One scripture they may quote is Isa 9:6 for unto us a child is born and his “name” shall be called wonderful, counsellor, the almighty God. Remember when the bible was originally written there was no punctuation. i.e commas etc. Thus none between wonderful and Counsellor. “Almighty God” is not a name. Neither are the other attributes.
6) I have shown “Jesus Christ” = Yahoshua (Jehoshua in concordance) “J” in old English was originally pronounced as “Y”. It is not Joshua as made to believe. And we are told that salvation is by no other name than Yahoshua.
7) Some say the Bible is the inspired word of God. Written by Him. Wrong. God did not give us the English or other translation of His word. He gave humans the Torah and when, for example, Mohamed of the Muslims advises his followers in the Quran to “return to the people of the book”, he was speaking of the Jewish Torah from where he got some of his beliefs, not the Catholic Christians of the time from where he got some others. My daughter for her art classes has to copy a famous painting. If the original was inspired, it does not make her copy attempt also inspired. Neither is forging a £50 note to your best ability made legitimate or inspired. We know things in the Bible have been changed when translated from the Latin vulgate. That does not make any of them, the Latin or English, God inspired. It could be devil’s deceit where everything except the name to call remains. Similar to if I got a book about Jack and Jill; but changed the names to Andrew and Janice. Everything remains true; but associated and credited to the wrong persons. The deceiver went after our corner stone in the wilderness and desired to sieve Peter as wheat. In times of war and battles, intercepted and altered communications are not the inspiration of the originator.
8) If I talk about a governing system that has an “emperor” as its head, what country (ies) would I be talking of or come into your mind? China. Which has or had Buddism as its main religion. Well similarly when we use the title “Lord” we are talking of the Baal anti Yahweh system as their heads are called “Lords” or master. 2 Cor 6:15 “what concord hath Yahshua with Belial?955?” [Strongs: G955 Βελίαλ Belial bel-ee'-al Of Hebrew origin [H1100]; worthlessness; Belial, as an epithet of Satan: - Belial. 2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
Act 13:6 And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Barjesus919: G919 βαριησοῦς Bariēsous bar-ee-ay-sooce'
Of Chaldee origin [H1247] and; son of Jesus (son of Ee-ay-sooce’ name of a Chaldean god?). H1247 בּר bar (Chaldee); corresponding; a son, grandson, etc.
The creator’s system says to call Him by His name. He may be King of all kings and Lords (master of all lords); but that is to use their pagan terminology. King of Kings was what Daniel called Nebuchadnezzar 2:37 He is god of all gods because there is no other. They hear or see not. Unlike Yahweh they cannot master or control anything. Not bring fire down from heaven, stop or make the sun shine, get rid of plagues of frogs, or locust etc. At least 532 times Yahweh identifies His name as the God in the phrase “Yahweh God”; but our translations have changed them to “Lord god”. Could this be the devil’s representatives, the imposter church descended from Rome, way to get humans to call Baal their god. “That devil who deceiveth the whole world”?
Ex 20:3 “Thou shall have no other god’s beside me” Psa 119:104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
Psa 119:126 It is time for thee, LORD, to work: for they have made void thy law. Psa 119:136 Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law.
Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isa 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. Isa 44:6, 8. 45:5,6,21 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
- Was Yahshua GOD? According to the word of God: YES
- c) It was declared in Philippians (2:6 ;) ‘Who, being in the form of GOD, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men’
- d) John (1:1-2) ‘1In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with GOD, and the Word was GOD. 2The same was in the beginning with God’.
- e) John 1:14 ‘and the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth’
- f) In revelation (19:13-16) it is written ‘ 13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 15And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS’
- h) Zechariah 12:10 ‘And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn’.
- k) John 20:28 ‘And Thomas answered and said unto him, My LORD and my God’
PART 2: [With this goes the accompanying document “Jesus Christ is name of a pagan god”] . The numbers used represent the Hebrew of Greek original word.
Now I would like to go over a little of what I have covered; but to show you the probable deception of satn in getting us to call his imposer name “Jesus”. I am told in the Hindu religion some think Jesus Christ is the reincarnation of Hari Khrishna (not sure if spelt right). I have photos of their holy men that look like hindu Christians, I.e with the apparent halo’s but which are really sun disc. Due to limited time, those will have to wait for another presentation.
An example from the Greek (New T.) would be Mat 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord2962 by the prophet, saying,. Except the Torah and Old T. did not speak of a "Lord" as the coming messiah nor a Greek named person. Mat 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus2424 Christ,5547 the son of David, the son of Abraham.
G2424 via Strong's = Ἰησοῦς Iēsous ee-ay-sooce' Of Hebrew origin [H3091]; Jesus (that is, Jehoshua), the name of our Lord and two (three) other Israelites: - Jesus.
G5547 Χριστός Christos khris-tos' From G5548; anointed, that is, the Messiah, an epithet of Jesus: - Christ.
H3091 יהושׁע יהושׁוּע yehôshûa‛ yehôshûa‛ yeh-ho-shoo'-ah, yeh-ho-shoo'-ah
From H3068 Jehovah-saved; Jehoshua (that is, Joshua), the Jewish leader: - Jehoshua, Jehoshuah, Joshua. Compare H1954, H3442.
You should see the original prophesied messiah's name was Yehoshua not Jesus who is a totally different person not the same with another name in another language (ask for details)
In short, Yahweh never referred to Himself as Lord; but either by name or God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob or of your fathers (Exodus 3:15). He was never part of the “lord” hierarchy system. Landlord, warlord, lord Mount Batten or other “lord” titles bestowed on say someone by the queen. “Yahweh” (or Yehoveh according to spelling) appeared about 7,000 times in the Torah where He used His name. Sinister translators replaced it with "Lord" one of the translations for "Baal" so that worshippers ignorantly attribute bible to wrong person, call his name and sing worship songs to him.
Point 2) See attached. In short, they did same with Yahweh's son. Replacing Him with another pagan called "saviour" Khris-tos “Jesus” or Ee-ay-sooce. Changing of names from Hebrew to Greek is to divert our focus from Old Testament where Yahweh spoke and guided us via His words to N.T. gnostic interpretation of bible where everyone uses their own thoughts to read into the bible rather than out of it. With Old Testament there is only one interpretation. With the new there are as many as there are denominations. Subtle; but sinisterly effective.
When Yahshua delivered hard messages, many could not take it and walked with Him nomore. Many "Khristians" are the same. Bring up a point that does not fit their theology and they do the same. I trust the information presented here would be received in the love sent. Remember Paul disputed daily for two years with the teachers of established theology school of Tyrannus.
So now you have the knowledge of His and His son’s unchangeable name which when properly pronounced has special meaning, I strongly suggest you use it. It is an undisputed fact “Jesus” is not a Hebrew, nor Jewish name nor one given by Yahweh God of creation and of the Bible. It is best to be safe than sorry. Not to rely on your own understanding; but on the name given by God. What have you got to lose by using the proper name? What may you lose by not!!!